This past Thursday, June 7, President Obama rolled past my baby’s school twice; once to head to breakfast and then back again after he was done.
On his way back, the administrators had all of the students of the small, private school standing on the sidewalk; our baby included.
Here she is explaining to her mom and I what happened. Forgive me for the slight background noise (we were sitting next to a fan), but the audio is still loud and clear. Enjoy her enthusiasm as much as we did:
- 11 things you may not know about the teenage Obama (bangordailynews.com)
- Happy 11th Birthday, Sasha Obama!! (3chicspolitico.com)
- Why Won’t President Obama Support Our Right To ‘Choom’ A Doobie Like He Did? (mediaite.com)
- President Obama’s Rough Stretch Exposes Weak Spots (abcnews.go.com)
- Is Barack Obama blocking conservatives on Twitter? (twitchy.com)
- Obama had breakfast with ‘young stars’ this morning (laobserved.com)
- Obama Campaign Asks Its Supporters to Grade It (themoderatevoice.com)